florescence: A condition, time, or period of flowering reverie: A state of abstracted musing; daydreaming
View my complete profile
posted by AnnieB @ 10:35 PM
Did you google it? :)
Yes I did, but didn't find out much. Did you? What do you think it means?
It sounds like a line from a song, or maybe a band name... :)Maybe a hippie slogan? :) Was it near Freemont, in Seattle? :)
Hi Vera :) No the picture was taken on Queen Anne hill. Is that near Freemont. I'm not really "pocket known" in Seattle ;)
DU HAR'N.. sjekk bloggen min for info..
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Did you google it? :)
Yes I did, but didn't find out much.
Did you? What do you think it means?
It sounds like a line from a song, or maybe a band name... :)
Maybe a hippie slogan? :) Was it near Freemont, in Seattle? :)
Hi Vera :) No the picture was taken on Queen Anne hill. Is that near Freemont. I'm not really "pocket known" in Seattle ;)
DU HAR'N.. sjekk bloggen min for info..
Post a Comment
<< Home