Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Raindrops keep falling on my head



I'm back. Since my last "real" post I've been to the US, Mexico, Geneva and London. What can I say, I love to travel. (Not while playing basketball of course, but then again, I don't actually play basketball so this reference to the game is completely irrelevant and I don't know why I brought it up in the first place.)

It may interest some of you to know that it has rained in Bergen for the last 80 days. 80 days! Didn't Jules Verne write a book about traveling around the world in that same amount of time? Imagine traveling the world for 80 days. Then imagine staying in Bergen for 80 days with rain. Which would you choose? Hmmmm...that's a tough one. I didn't actually have a choice. I've been here. And you know--I'm glad. A lot can happen in 80 days.

I think the point that I'm trying to make is that if it's going to rain on your parade--buy a cute umbrella. That's what I did and now I'm singing in the rain! :)

(Gosh! I'm full of cliches today! Sorry guys. It might take a while for me to get back into the right blogging mode.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back baby, good to see you! I love your umbrella, too!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kakkoii otokonoko ni nande rinku shinaino?

12:44 AM  
Blogger elros said...

Hi there!
I find your blog fun to read, and edifying too!

regards,
Hallgeir

6:08 PM  
Blogger AnnieB said...

Well hello there Haru kun. Nice of you to drop by. :)

And to "anonymous" I have only one thing to say: Sore wa anta ni kanke nai daro! Hardy har har :)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home