Monday, February 06, 2006

ODE TO IRONY

I can’t see the forest, there are too many trees
I won’t smell the flowers, there could be bees
I won’t cross the street; I could get hit by a car
And get a scar which is worse by far

Life is just a phase I have to go through
Just a place to be before I lie down and die
In a second the miracle is over
Don’t waste your time and cry, just wave your hand good bye

There are no guarantees that things will turn out alright
Always take your precautions, always put up a fight
They’re all out to get you with their hidden agendas
Never close your eyes, they could all be spies


©abge

3 Comments:

Blogger Margrethe said...

Irony? Aren`t they all out to get me you say? I don`t get this..

12:06 AM  
Blogger AnnieB said...

well, in your case, I think they may all be out to get you... ;)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Grete Winther Westrum Løvås said...

Liker diktet ditt. En må våge å leve.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home