this chick's filled with dynamite, guys. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you............. ANNIEB, musician, songwriter, photographer, writer... the list goes on and on...
See? The crowds want more. Don't disappoint them, you.
But Funky Uncle, if you're expecting any kind of freak, think again. The only thing freaky about this chick is that she's freakishly good. So keep asking for tour dates until she gives them to ya.
Funky: Thank you so much. It was so nice to wake up on Monday morning only to find that I'm being compared to a freak show! ;)
"Anonymous": I'd know you anywhere... Hurry up and get a blog so I can comment anonymously on it! I have a few things I feel that I'm morally obliged to share with the world--about you...Only good things, don't worry.
12 Comments:
veldig fint bilde:)
Ja ikke sant? Jeg kan ikke ta ære for å ha tatt bildet (selv om jeg har fikset litt på det)--det er nemlig meg i rosa :)
Eg med hev hug...
Hey, kven skulle trodd at english og nynorsk har noko til commons?
I felt like squeezing in there when I saw the pic.
Dei fleste som interesserar seg for språk, trur nok det...;)
Eg synst da e kjempe kjekt å miksa languagenane so bring it on! :)
this chick's filled with dynamite, guys. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you............. ANNIEB, musician, songwriter, photographer, writer... the list goes on and on...
Great gig tonite, Britta.
Haha, sounds like something you'd run into at at traveling freak show in the 40s... she's got everything except a beard.
I need tour dates.
See? The crowds want more. Don't disappoint them, you.
But Funky Uncle, if you're expecting any kind of freak, think again. The only thing freaky about this chick is that she's freakishly good. So keep asking for tour dates until she gives them to ya.
Nah, I'm asking girls for dates all the time and they only turn me down...
Funky: Thank you so much. It was so nice to wake up on Monday morning only to find that I'm being compared to a freak show! ;)
"Anonymous": I'd know you anywhere... Hurry up and get a blog so I can comment anonymously on it! I have a few things I feel that I'm morally obliged to share with the world--about you...Only good things, don't worry.
Well, the sun has gone to bed and so must I...
You are welcome for the great photo...
Post a Comment
<< Home