Monday, January 23, 2006

Case closed

JUST-IN-CASE everyone didn't get my case studies and to keep them from becoming a cold case--the answer is nut case and the basket case. Of course, in my case, I could go on and on--book case, suitcase, lost case, closed case, pencil case, court case, staircase --not to mention carcase... (For further in-depth study please see http://www.onelook.com/?w=*case&ls=a)

But alas, all good things must come to an end... (Whoever said that anyway--what a bunch of rubbish--all good things must come to an end?! Some good things last forever--but that's a whole different case)

Well, I hope none of you have the case of the blues--or the flu for that matter.
Case closed.

4 Comments:

Blogger funky_uncle said...

Post more often.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh. The whole thing made sense when I remembered the name of that singer (Justin) Maybe he could be a nut case too? Wanting to be together with Britney and all...

6:19 PM  
Blogger AnnieB said...

Funky: I have a lot of "balls in the air" at the moment--so I'm doing the best that I can.

Øystein: A little news update-- (not that it's of any importance!) but Justin and Britney broke up a while back. Britney has actually married two guys since then and had a baby--and I believe Justin is dating Cameron Diaz.

Why do I know these things!!!???
I need to get out more!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now she's a freak, she needs to get out more, AND she's got her balls in the air..... where is this gonna end????!!!???

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home