He's already there you know... We mere mortals just don't always feel it--and we (at least I do) have a tendency to experience memory lapses (that can last up to quite a while depending on the situation) But God is a man of his word. He's there. I'm just often too preoccupied with myself to notice...
:) Don't you just hate it when older sibling are right and you're wrong!? But when it comes down to it, I'm very happy to have older sibling that can give me advice. And hey--we can learn from their MISTAKES! ;)
But back to God's omnipresence--I wish I could feel it all the time. But I suppose that's where faith comes into the picture. I just have to believe He's there--even when I can't feel it.
6 Comments:
Send Him over to me when you're done. I've got a few issues to sort out.
He's already there you know... We mere mortals just don't always feel it--and we (at least I do) have a tendency to experience memory lapses (that can last up to quite a while depending on the situation)
But God is a man of his word. He's there. I'm just often too preoccupied with myself to notice...
I guess my older siblings were right - it IS my fault :P
I won't blame God, but I'll probably continue questioning him.
:) Don't you just hate it when older sibling are right and you're wrong!? But when it comes down to it, I'm very happy to have older sibling that can give me advice. And hey--we can learn from their MISTAKES! ;)
But back to God's omnipresence--I wish I could feel it all the time. But I suppose that's where faith comes into the picture. I just have to believe He's there--even when I can't feel it.
And I think we all ask questions...
According to the book he does look for a broken heart. I guess that includes stitched-up ones :)
most definately. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home