Saturday, December 10, 2005

When you wish upon a star

wishing on a star
won't get me very far
so I'll make my wish upon a prayer instead

2 Comments:

Blogger funky_uncle said...

Sometimes faith fails, and then hope fails, and you don't even wish anymore, and you're left only with yourself, and you may be drunk or sober, but that's when and where you'll finally meet Jesus.

He's been there and done that.

Come to think of it, hope is stronger than wish. I believe it'll work out in the end. Or maybe sooner. I hope so. Sleep tight, woman of God and life.

2:06 AM  
Blogger AnnieB said...

Ithink hope is "stronger" than wishing, but I don't think you can have one without the other.I think you have to wish for something in order to be able to hope. And in order to wish for something you have to hope that it will come true.

"When you wish upon a star your dreams come true"---I hope. :)

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home