Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Days to remember

Some days can move slowly and some days can go by fast
Some days you just want to erase and some days you wish would last
But days spent with you are days to remember

Some days are full of laughter but some days are filled with pain
Some days are carefree and you’re singing in the rain
But days spent with you are days to remember

If time is money, then time is expensive
I can’t afford to waste it
I want to spend my time with you

Some days can be surprising and can hit you in the face
But everyday is precious and is full of brand new grace
And days spent with you are days to remember

5 Comments:

Blogger funky_uncle said...

Brilliant. Do you have a melody for this?

1:51 PM  
Blogger AnnieB said...

Thanks. And yes I do.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja, me venta på cd-en! God tur i mårå. Blir kjekt å sjå deg!

7:58 PM  
Blogger AnnieB said...

Hei Sigrid. Gleder meg veldig! London here I come!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

jippii.. spende med "sang og glede"-mannen så blir alle dagene verdt å huske. (Amen, si..)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home