Friday, November 04, 2005

Maggie


4 Comments:

Blogger funky_uncle said...

Are you trained in photography, naturally talented or just lucky?

You'll get to shoot the cover for my band's live album, once I find a drummer. And a singer. And a bass player. I guess I should have a songwriter too. Oh well.

9:51 AM  
Blogger funky_uncle said...

Forgot to give you this, you might like it;

World Press Photo Winners

10:05 AM  
Blogger AnnieB said...

Well it so happens that I both sing and write songs--but I can't help you when it comes to the drum and bass. :)

And to answer your question--I did some photography during high school as part of art class. I also took a brief introductory course in it when I studied Graphic Design for a year.
Other than that-I just like taking pictures. And with digital cameras and computer software such as Photoshop (and creativity of course)--the sky's the limit!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Bottom Buzzer said...

:) The sky is no limit...

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home